Monday, December 29, 2008

ONE MONTH AND COUNTING....


Whats that?? You wanted to know what was coming up in exactly one month. Well I will tell you, but I hope you are sitting down...because its big...its huge...NO I'm NOT HAVING A BABY! I'm going on a DISNEY CRUISE!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!


MICKEY HERE I COME!!!!


Yes all for the love of Disney...would I sit on a ship filled with 1000 spoiled bratty kids. But you know I forgive all of them, out of my pure love for Mickey and Friends. I know, I know I'm a complete whacko. But its true. Besides its nearly impossible to find good friends now a days, I can always count on the Disney clan to be there! Ahahahah. Man I just crack myself up.


Anyways, I'm sooo very excited. I've wanted to go on a Disney Cruise for like 5 years, and well I'm sure you can all imagine how my husband was just jumping at that opportunity. Hahaha. So he's agreed, after we found a smokin good deal. So now we wait. One month to the day. Oh and did I mention that afterwards I will get to hang out with my sista Sarah. (Yeah I talk gangsta, I've been driving the pimp ride too much) Yes and I will be there for her birthday too. I know, I KNOW!!! Give me sister of the year award already!!! Man I am on fire tonight. Its a good thing that I am the funniest person I know.


So anywho, just wanted to share my excitement. This is why I am so frugal, cause I like to spend my money on making my vacation memories...Thats what will last - my memories...not that dumb meal that cost $50 that I won't even remember I had in a week...But my wonderful Disney cruise...ahhhhh I can't wait....


Oh...I forgot to mention, on Disneys own island Castaway Cay, they have an adults only beach...no bratty kids and pee infested water for me thank you very much. :)

0 comments: