Friday, December 26, 2008

The Dog, and My husband and some other thing...


So there is this dog...actually make that about 6 dogs that live within the like 7 houses around us. So since I am not a pet owner, and not much of a pet person, I'm hoping someone can clarify something for me.

WHY IN THE HECK DO YOU LEAVE YOUR DOGS OUTSIDE IN 3 DEGREE WEATHER OVERNIGHT!!! And why oh why do you let them go on barking non stop all day and all night. And of course when one barks they all bark. Does that sound like some sort of music to them, cause to me, it sounds really really annoying. But seriously, its like 3 Degrees at night, and they leave them outside overnight!! Can't they freeze, or isn't that illegal or something. Well mostly I'm annoyed by the stupid things, cause they won't just shut the heck up ever. Its like all these different kinds of barks too...and heaven forbid I go out into my own backyard...cause then they really go wild. And I tell them to shut up and that they are annoying, but those little bratty dogs just don't care. Can't you just let me make my snow angels in peace!!!


Okay so onto my second section...my husband.

I forgot one of the most very important things in my 100 things. That would be that my husband snores louder than anyone in the world. There is no comparison, you can't even try and tell me that you know someone who snores louder. It is IMPOSSIBLE!! So for the last 8 years I have become accustom (sp?) to sleeping with earplugs in every single night of my life. Even if he's gone I now still have to sleep with them. Now you're thinking, its not that bad...but it is.

So I can STILL hear him through my earplugs. I can hear him through doors, and through floors, it doesn't matter... If he's in the house, I will hear him, even with the earplugs in. Can you imagine how much I must love someone to be willing to sleep with earplugs every night of my life??? Its alot, I assure you.

So now I have figured it out, here's my nightly ritual... I put in my earplugs, then we turn on our window air conditioner fan. Which is loud, so between that loud loud fan and my earplugs, it feels like how a normal person must sleep. So peaceful and quiet. Until you get used to that and try to go sleep in a hotel...not good. You're awake all night listening to hhhooonnkkkkkshhhhheeewwwwww....... ahhh crap.... So then I'm like you HAVE to wake up and let me fall asleep first. Well now that is just impossible, no man can stay awake, once they are gone, they are gone.

Thank the lord for my sister Heidi who introduced me to the best earplugs ever. Yes there is a difference, and these ones we have to go find at a pharmacy in Hillsboro. Oh geez, what I do for my husband.


Now what was the other thing I was going to vent about...hmmm...

Oh yes, why do people feel the need to be know it alls? Please oh please tell me. I can be a know it all, but I assure you, it is only about things I know that I do know, because if there is one thing I really hate, its admitting defeat or being wrong. So I will only be a know it all, if I really know it all. Lol. Okay but seriously... there are people who know more about Disney than me, do I know any of them ...no... so if you want to talk about Disney, expect that I will know it all. Because I will know more than you. So don't ask me a question wanting my answer, and then when I tell you, say no you're wrong. Thats annoying.

Or another thing...traveling. Tons of people like to travel, I love to travel. I can get you a great deal on just about anything... But if you don't travel, like ever... Don't try to tell me about what taxes you'll have to pay, and what this and that you're going to have to do. If I'm booking it for you, I will tell you everything. Because I want you to have a great time, and be as stress free as possible. SOOO...if you're thinking that you know something about it, try asking instead of well I know this because Suzies aunts daughters sisters boyfriend told me that was the way it is. Stupid. Just drives me crazy, crazy, crazy. Its a wonder why I hardly like anyone in this world.


Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!! I know my hubby did, because just as soon as I paid off my car two weeks ago, he's already purchased another one. Little does he know I'll be taking that car myself once spring comes. Its pretty gangsta and so am I, so its only fitting. :) Now for the name...Brody or Croix (silent x...think St. Croix) Whats your vote??

1 comments:

Cami said...

Ok.. the dog thing. I used to be a dog LOVER. Now, not so much. But it still breaks my heart to see dogs outside in the cold. I used to call the humane society on those pet owners. In my opinion, they are better off in the pound then freezing outside. Also, the barking, I have dealt with this too. I went around and put notes on my neighbors doors asking them to please keep their dog quiet or I would call the cops. Never heard them again. (i left it anonymous)

if I ever need travel advice, I'll be contacting you :) Especially if we decide to go Disney!