Saturday, December 20, 2008

100 Things about me




My friend Cami did this, and it gave me a good laugh, so I thought I would try it. Hope your bored. I am, so thats why I'm doing it. And hope you feel like you know me better afterwards, and that most of all it gives you a good laugh.




1) I love love love disney


2) I love traveling


3) But hate flying


4) I'm deathly afraid of deep water, and I do mean deathly.


5) But I love to swim!!! (in anything 5 ft or less. )


6) I'm the youngest of 7 children


7) I have 23 nieces and nephews with 1 more in Jan (20 from my side 3 from arts)


8) I LOVE my nieces and nephews but don't want kids of my own


9) I've been married for almost 8 years


10) I still love my husband more and more everyday, unlike alot of people who will do anything they can to get out of the house whenever possible.


11) I'm a total homebody. I'd rather be at home than anywhere else


12) I miss my sister Sarah each and every day, and wished she lived closer. ( Not that I don't miss the rest of you too)


13) I think most people give their kids whatever they want and don't realize how spoiled their kids are.


14) I'm pretty stubborn, but mostly on the things that I KNOW I'm right about.


15) I'm right alot. :)


16) I'm a mathaholic. I love numbers.


17) I want to be an accountant when I'm old. (Okay like 50 maybe)


18) I figure out my finances at least once if not twice on a daily basis.


19) I've become extemely frugal within the last two years, mostly within the last 6 months.


20) I think most people are idiots with their money and don't really understand it.


21) People who complain about money and then go out to eat and drink and buy coffee or lots of alcohol drive me crazy.


22) I don't have many great friends, because I don't trust people easily.


23) I love to be the center of attention


24) I love love love to dance


25) My favorite song is Ice Ice Baby, and I know every single word.


26) I actually can sing and have a good voice, I just chose not to.


27) Mostly because I don't like peoples reactions.


28) I come from a family of singers who like to sing in public.


29) I also think I should be a comedian, and make fun of stupid people who complain about the very things they do on a daily basis.


30) I am very selfish


31) I usually always get my way


32) I have WOO (winning others over) in my top 5 strengths and most people tend to like me. Key word being MOST people.


33) I love to move to new cities.


34) I love meeting new people


35) I actually love speaking in public, all those people paying attention to you, whats not to love?


36) I like most non hardcore rap songs, and can be somewhat of a "gangsta" at times.


37) I also love to watch Snoop Doggs Fatherhood, and it happens to be one of my fav shows.


38) I'm a total tv-aholic.


39) I rarely go the movies anymore, because I think its a waste of money, and nothing good is out.


40) I like to go stay at hotels by my house just to feel like I'm on vacation.


41) I love to vacation to Sandals


42) I'm a slob at home, and neat freak at work.


43) I'm on the computer all the time when I'm at home.


44) I don't get mad very easily, but when I do, you should watch out.


45) I'm happy most all of the time, except when its slow and boring at work. Lol.


46) I don't like to talk about my age.


47) I will tell it exactly like it is, even if you don't want to hear it. And even if it hurts your feelings.


48) If you do hurt my feelings, I'll need a few days, then I'll completely forget about it and not want to talk about it again. Unless your family thats different. HAahhaha.


49) I love my job. ( my store may be slow and boring...but my job is different and I love it)


50) I want to be a recruiter someday, and thats my passion


51) I hate butt kissers, and am not very good at doing it, because like I said, I just tell it like it is.


52) My husband is WAY nicer than me, and everyone knows it.


53) But I do love him for his niceness sometimes


54) I love my car, ALOT!


55) I'm not quite as materialistic as I used to be, with the exception of my car.


56) I hate my hair.


57) I love makeup but try to tone it down for my job, but own alot of crazy mac colors.


58) I hate shaving my legs. LOL!


59) I love to text, and would rather text than talk to you on the phone.


60) I wish more people were who they say they are


61) My favorite shows are Dexter, Law and Order and the OFFICE


62) With the exception of my husband...I think most black men are gorgeous. ( since he's white)


63) Especially Taye Diggs, and Morris Chestnut. Yummm...


64) I like driving but hate stupid people and have road rage quite a bit


65) I have an annual pass to Disneyland, but live 1000 miles away from it, and have had a pass for 6 years. Most of that time living in Oregon


66) I think its very important to have a good work/life balance


67) I believe that if you aren't happy, you shouldn't settle, and get what you need to make yourself happy.


68) This applies to marriage as well.


69) Life is too short to settle, and I respect those for taking the hard step to get out of things to ensure their happiness.


70) I hate hypocrites . And believe there are WAY too many out there. (Thanks Abby for the correct spelling...and thanks for pointing that out...good thing I can change it. lol)


71) I'm usually better friends with people older than me, as I usually tend to see things the way they do.


72) I've never smoked anything in my entire life, not even one cigarette...disgusting.


73) I like a nice glass of wine with dinner once a week.


74) I'm starting a blog mostly for myself.


75) I don't like it when people accuse me of not know whats important just because I don't want kids.


76) I miss seeing the majority of my nieces and nephews...I mean I miss the ones that don't live here. That sounded funny.


77) I love that dang cute little Baby Kaylee more than anything. Shes too adorable.


78) I think Beau Burden ( Laura's son) is the smartest child I've ever met, and he is amazing.


79) I miss California and the perfect weather.


80) We'll move back soon.


81) I love being a renter...allows me to move.


82) Also means I don't have to fix anything.


83) I love Christmas and have approx 45 cases of decorations.


84) But somehow can't get in the Christmas spirit this year.


85) I don't cook, but have started to try a few dishes these last few months. But have no desire to learn to cook either


86) I hate hate hate when people interrupt, and seems like these days most people do. Hello, have we learned manners people??


87) I think most people are very naive about what their kids and teens do when they're not around, and don't want to know the truth.


88) I have no problem making a fool of myself.


89) I always try to take NO KIDS ALLOWED vacations, except disney of course.


90) I have trouble sleeping most days because my mind wanders all over the place.


91) I love taking pictures


92) I used to be able to make myself cry on demand and used it for getting out of class when I was in school. HAhahha...ahhh good times.


93) I used to be emotional but not much anymore, crying annoys me most of the time now.


94) We have four wheelers and I like to pretend like I'm really awesome at riding...


95) I'm learning to shoot, but actually am pretty afraid of guns..


96) I will buy anything disney regardless of if I need it, and the cost doesn't matter. If they had a Disney Car I'd probably buy it.


97) I'm a total kid at heart and have no problem admitting it, and I'm a total goof ball.


98) I have a serious sweet tooth and sometimes eat candy for breakfast.


99) I love singing for real at home and rocking out, but don't ever want anyone to hear.


100) I must have alot to say about myself because this didn't take me nearly as long as I thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahaha. You're quite silly. xD
I couldn't get through all of these though, my attention span basically doesn't exist.

Also, you spelled hypocrites wrong. :P
Love you Bekah~
~ <3 Abby!!!

wonkybob said...

This is so you, Reba! You are so much fun and we have even more in common than I thought. I've cut down on the coffee to once a week.

Abbie said...

Oh Miss Bekah. I love you. That pretty much says it all. I can't even begin to tell you how many of those things are exactly what I would have put for myself! You crazy little thang you.