Friday, December 19, 2008

A little about us...

Well I'm new to this blogging thing so lets start with a little about us...

Art and I have been married for almost 8 years!!! Crazy how the time flies. Arthur is my best friend, and I'd rather hang out and spend time with him than do just about anything else. Yes people may say I have no life and am a homebody...but I love being at home spending time with my husband. Enough mushy stuff.

We currently live in Bend, Oregon. Although if you know us, you know we love to move. We started out in Salem, OR, then to Vegas, then to Portland for 4 years, then to San Diego, then here we are in Bend. Who knows where time will take us next.

Arthur works for Verizon Wireless, and has for 4 years. He'll be transfering to the Redmond store come the first of the year as an Assistant Manager. Funny thing about him working in wireless is that he never ever used to want a cell phone back about 7 years ago, and now he has 2.

I work for Ann Taylor Loft as a Store Manager. I love my company and have been with them for almost 4 years. I'm getting better at not buying so much clothes, of course with new designers sometimes it isn't that hard. LOL.

We love love love to travel! We plan our vacations 1,2, and 3 years in advance. Its usually Sandals, or somewhere tropical where no kids are allowed, and then the second vaca of the year, is usually something Disney. Thats also something you should know...I'm a Disneyaholic!! Its such a happy place where you can forget all your worries.

We don't have kids or pets. We're selfish, and we know it. We don't want children. No offense to anyone with them, as you all know I LOVE my nieces and nephews...its just I love my life now, and wouldn't want to change a thing, so why fix whats not broken.

Thats your about us section, pretty much sums us up.

1 comments:

LTB said...

IT is the most wonderful thing in the world that you and your husband are the best of friends & prefer to be with each other. That is the way it is supposed to work and you are both so lucky.
LTB