Monday, February 16, 2009

Why on earth should I be sorry????

So since I usually like to vent via my blog...here's something that really really pisses me off.



You know what everyone, Art and I have worked hard to be able to afford the things we have. We're very frugal and smart with spending. So why in the hell should I be sorry for taking vacations, and buying the things we want. I am soooooooo sick of listening to everyone and their dog complain about how its just not fair that we get to go on so many vacas. Well I've got news, you chose your life, and I chose mine. So deal with it and stop being a hater.



Its coming to the point where I don't even like to talk about what we are doing or any vacations in depth because I'm so frickin sick and tired of people being all jealous and telling us that it just isn't fair. Well think about the money you spend on your kids, its alot right? I'm being serious, its very expensive to raise kids. We don't have them, so naturally we'll have what seems to most as extra.



I can't stand it, its like oh poor me, I never get to do anything...its your life you made your decisions. Don't be mad at me, just because I chose to work a steady job since the day I moved out, and not have kids. Its bull s#@* and I am sick and tired of dealing with it.

Everyone makes their own choices, and I made mine. So shut up if you can't deal with it. Cause I'm tired of feeling like its not okay to talk about my life just because I get to go on vacations. Everyone acts like I must have done something really special or am going into some massive debt to do it. Nope its called, we both work full time jobs and don't go out to eat, don't go out to movies, and save pretty much every penny of our money. So I'm really sorry that you're jealous. And no this frustration isn't recent. This is something that has been going on long LONG before the economy sucked. Everyone always tells us it isn't fair. Life isn't fair, get over it, you bunch of sissy cry babies.


Okay I feel much MUCH better! I love blogging.

3 comments:

Cami said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You are hilarious!! For the record, If Dave and I both worked full time, were childless.. I would be going on TONS of vacations!! Why not? It's funny that people actually say it isn't fair! Yes, I am jealous, but you're right, people chose the lives in which they live. I chose mine, I'm happy, and I'm happy for you!

Rob and Heidi said...

Tell me all about your travels darlin! I live vicariously!

J.D.Z.M.B said...

I loved reading about your trip and I am looking forward to more!!!!!