Monday, March 9, 2009

What a frickin week!

What a horrible last week. I mean seriously, started bad and ended really really bad. I'm not even going to go into detail. Because then I'd just be pissed all over again. So all I'd like to say is that I'm really really HAPPY last week is over!!! And those of you who contributed to my week being so horrible, can go ahead and feel happy. You did it! You made my week crap central!! There were a couple of you, and you know who you are. Soooo glad its over, although i'm feeling its pouring over into this week...ughhh...time to move far far away from here!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebekah - It only took me 4-5 months to get around to reading your blog. I woke up at 3:30 am and didn't have anything better to do. It has taken me over an hour to read it all, but I enjoyed it. You are who you are and we love you. You should be a TV talk show host...it would be really funny...you would beat out Giraldo for sarcasm if you tried..but yours is more on target than his! I don't know why I don't remember your sense of humor from childhood, or did you find it later? You could probably publish your Disney travels as a book...they might even market it!
Keep on blogging!
Love Dad