Sunday, February 15, 2009

How I love priceline

So Art and I used to use Priceline.com all the time ages ago, probably like 6 years ago. Then I kinda forgot about it. Man I love that website. You get to go in, name your own price for a certain "star" rating of a hotel and then someone can accept it. And you can just go CHEAP! We got a room at the Hyatt Regency in Orange County for $52 a night for two nights. And in November we got a room at the Hilton Suites also in OC for $45 a night. Needless to say, both these hotels are normally in the $130-$200 range. And by booking through hotels.com or some other travel site, you wouldn't even be able to get motel 6 for that price. So I'll take dirt cheap for a 4-5 star hotel anytime. Just love it, so if you ever want a deal and don't have a specific hotel in mind, try priceline. It'll save you a TON! WOOHOO! I love staying at really nice hotels for cheap...helps me save for more vaca's. :)

0 comments: