Monday, January 26, 2009

Vacation draws near...

Only 2 Days until we leave for the one...the only....DISNEY CRUISE LINE!!! WOOHOO!!! I sooooo can not wait! Yes its technically just a long weekend, but its getting out of Bend, so if you ask me that is a vacation!!!

I've finished my Door Decorations for my cabin door. Its going to look awesome in case you were wondering. And I'll be sure to post pics, as I'm sure most of you are dying to see how crazy I really am?!?

Then on sunday, yes that would be superbowl Sunday, I'll be heading to the Magic Kingdom, where my poor husband will be with me, and not watching the Superbowl. But that night I will get to have dinner with one Mrs. Kim Thornburg, a friend from work whom I haven't seen in a while. And then its back to the park for extended Magic Hours. Ahhhh gotta love that staying on Disney Property gives you extra hours in the park!

Then on Monday it will be little miss Sarah's birthday. I think she's turning 35...right Sarah? AHahahahahah...just kidding. We'll be heading to the beach with the kids and hanging out in the sun and making sand castles and hopefully the water will be warm enough to dip our toes in.

So thats it, just can't wait! Stinky Bend has like 3 inches of snow...boooo!!!!!

0 comments: