Sunday, January 18, 2009

I've become addicted....

Okay so its bad enough that I'm a total Disneyaholic. Well with our cruise coming up quickly I've been trying to get tips and tricks and cool little hints, and I've discovered these Disney Boards online where millions of people post threads about questions and then other users reply...



Well I've become addicted. Its like a drug or something I guess, I can't pull myself away, well except to write this on how much of a no life I have. But actually if you were ever planning any Disney trip, this would be a fantastic place to research! I think I spend a lot of time on there, there are people who post replies to pretty much every thread. Anyway, its insane. And I can't pull myself away, its like I run into the house after work to see what is new on there! What on earth is wrong with me.

So because of this new found addiction of mine, I've discovered that the real Disney fans decorate their cabin door during their cruise!! And no I am not joking, and yes of course I am going to do it!!! So over the last 3 days after work I've gone through 192 pages...yes pages and, I think there are between 10-15 postings per page. (Did I mention this is just ONE of the threads) So this should tell you just how many hours I have spent looking this stuff up. So now I can't stop making posters and personalized pictures for my door. Because lets face it, if I'm going to decorate my door, its got to be the best. None of this amateur crap, mine will look awesome!

I'm pretty sure that if Art didn't already think I was crazy, he sure does now. But hey like he says, it makes me happy, and thats whats important. (Go ahead and barf now if you want to. ) I apparently just like admitting that I'm a total dork, but who cares. So anyways, if you ever want to know anything about Disney and feel like spending countless hours doing pretty much nothing, then you should check that site out. And if you want some cool pics for your cabin door, go make them yourself! I'm exhausted !!! Who knew being creative was so much work!!

1 comments:

Cami said...

Just make sure you post some pictures of your awesome door!