Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh and another thing....

Okay so while on the subject that the economy sucks...lets explore this mind blowing phobia... (Of how people are afraid to get a common persons job, because they are just too above all of us)

So you're out of work because the economy sucks, I feel for you. Its really hard out there, I get it. I'm thankful each and everyday to have a job, and that art does. Here's who I don't feel bad for. Those people who are out of work, but who refuse to do anything about it. So yeah you lost your job making really good money. But you won't accept any job that pays less than that?? So let me get this straight...when did no money become better than a little money?? You're whining and crying about not having any money, but there are tons of companies hiring. Sure they make only pay $9 an hour, $10 if you're lucky.... but there are FULL time positions paying that...So you'd rather sit around and feel sorry for yourself then get a full time job (sure it doesn't pay what you're used to) and have some sort of income...I do NOT get it!!

I understand people have become accustom to the way they have been living, but sometimes things change and you can't live like that anymore. But I am SOOOOO sick of listening to people cry about it, and then you try and help or let them know about a position. And well that just isn't good enough. Thats what the common people do, they certainly could not be seen in public by their friends doing such a horrific and common person job. Oh get the hell over yourself. If I lost my job (ohhh lord, please no...) but if I did, I wouldn't care where it was I'd take pretty much anything. If I gotta go work at Target, so be it. A job is a job, and money is money. Having some money, even a little, is better than not having any right? So why is it that all these people are complaining about not finding work...can't you find something temporary until you find your dream job. Can't you make something in the meantime instead of nothing? I guess not. Because we all know it is better to cry and wine to everyone about not having anything, than to get off your butt and work any job to make any sort of money....

Oh the stupid people of the world who annoy me. Maybe that's what I should have named my blog. "All the idiots of the world and how they love to make me crazy"

Don't get me wrong, the economy sucks, and I do really really feel bad for anyone who has lost their jobs. I just think people should be more willing to make something than in the hopes of finding a job making exactly what they were making. Because lets face it, in this economy, it ain't gonna happen my friend.

0 comments: