Thursday, April 2, 2009

Vacation Draws Near....

So its almost time for our BIG vaca. The one we save all year for... OUR SANDALS vacation. Its my very favorite place ever. This year we are going to Antigua. Never been there, but am SOOOO soooo excited to go. I can't believe we are leaving in a week from tomorrow. I'm not at all prepared, and it really doesn't seem like its that time already. I'm very confused.

So anways, about wonderful Sandals. This year we're staying in a Garden Rondoval with private pool. Its a cute little round house. All to ourselves. And the best part is, they are really close to the beach. This will be the first time we've been close to the beach, as usually the nice suites are furthest away, that doesn't seem to make sense does it???? So while we are there, it will also be "reunion week". Which is something Sandals does every year for repeat guests. We've never been and didn't even know it was happening until about a month ago, so hopefully it will be good.

I have soooo much to do, I probably shouldn't be online...but alas, I LOVE the Internet, so here I am. If any of you want the best vacation ever, head to Sandals, its so relaxing and soooo beautiful, oh and did I mention....NO KIDS ALLOWED!!! YAHOOO!!!! No bratty rugrats ruining my vacations there, thank you very much....

Okay well this is just rambling, so I'm going to go do nothing on facebook, or maybe watch some tv. Or maybe I'll go to target and get some SPF 90000000....Cause thats about what you need for the sun there!! I'll post pics and everything when we get back!!!

1 comments:

Cami said...

Excited to see the pictures! Have fun!